Saturday, August 8, 2009

everyone had a wonderful time...






























In fact, I had such a stellar evening with all the warm, engaging, attractive, intelligent souls that crossed my threshold, that I have no actual party documentation. Thank you new friends and, thank you, most especially, to dear friends (some who travelled great distances to be here) for your creativity, your loyalty, your good humor and life-enhancing energy. I love you all. I'd say the chelliswilson. is off to a very good start.

In lieu of party photos, I give you some quotes that now grace the Zettel'z and the archetypal party decoration "Wild Flowers in Prosecco Bottle". (thank you, Sara, for the flowers and the "love".)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend. And, might I suggest, if you aren't able to do this, then how about this? Exhale.

2 comments:

  1. Just the greatest shop, filled with wonderful things and lovely people,
    thanks for what you are doing, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete