Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the shop this week...





I've been having a bit of "blogger's block" lately, so I thought I'd ease my way back to more frequent posting with a relatively wordless offering.  On top is the view through the window before the Reds  opening reception. This striking series of photographs (selections in 3rd and 4th photos) by Los Angeles artist/filmmaker, Ross Albert, will be on view for the month of November.  Subtitled perspectives on deterioration as aesthetic evolution,  Albert's studies in texture and color find true beauty in disintegration. 

No. 2.... a taste of the abundant and lovely new pieces.

No. 5....the alcove hiding behind the mirror...

No. 6...could only have the title, "Unzipped Under the Shadow Light".  I'll let you decipher that one for yourselves...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning new installations and offerings. Cannot wait to see your exquisite space in person during 2011 ~ A in Sofia

    ReplyDelete