Tuesday, January 5, 2010

As we prepare for renewal and rebirth...





And gaze into the future...







I must first look back over the year gone by and thank each friend, customer, reader of "chelliswilson." for the warmth, encouragement, and approbation you've given my fledgling enterprise.  The camaraderie and connection have been such a source of nourishment.  I need to label 2009 as "The Year of Encountering Incredible People".   And so, as a small token of thanks, I'm having a private sale for all my beloved "regulars", blog readers, and Twitter followers.  For the week (January 5th-12th), when you use the code "FRIENDS25" online or come in or call and mention that you saw the blog post about the private sale for friends, you'll receive 25% off on any purchase!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment