Wednesday, September 15, 2010

commercial preparations....


Many new things on my desk these days and I'm in a mood for change.  And so....a sale.  Especially for my readers from afar.  Use code**............. off in the online shop.  These lovely pieces need good homes!  The shipping's on us....

***Since my largest order for Fall is weeks late,  everything's going to start coming at once.  So...please think good thoughts about boxes from France arriving on my doorstep and enjoy 30% off (both in store and online with code "READERS30").  I'm going to need the room... 

Quite a few pieces have sold already so I'll be adding some new offerings.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope this means you'll be adding more things to the online shop sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many compliments for the store...

    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete